The French baby-food maker that has won praise throughout the Internet, has finally landed on the kitchen shelves of Adler family.
Since I did not want to use a multitude of appliances to make a simple baby puree, I decided to shop around for all-in-one gadget.
Read the rest of this entry »
Archive for August, 2008
And so, Maya is now nine months old! And here’s a few things that happened this month:
- She swam underwater!
- She is starting to imitate sounds, when you make them. She’s just about saying “duck”.
- She said “dada” this month
- She waves to you, when you wave hello or goodbye
- She’s often found sleeping on her side, and sometimes even upside-down.
- We just noticed her bottom-middle two teeth starting to come in. So that’s why she’s been so cranky lately
- She likes trying to pull things apart. This works well with toys like her plastic puzzle pieces, but less so with things that don’t come apart.
- She tried zucchini, cauliflower, apples, pears, corn, parsnips, and oatmeal.
- She loves watching dogs in the park
- She went for her first vacation to baby hotel in Lutzmannsburg and loved the trip.
- She is still the most beautiful baby ever known
…and on the 7th day, God starved, because all the Billas were closed.
Gahhh….I hate that there’s nowhere to get food on Sunday!!
Great…no more free SMS from Twitter. Now it’s pretty useless.